What’s In Your Bag
This would be a very mundane blog post, were it not for the fact that my bag is full of awesome.
- The Crying of Lot 49 by Thomas Pynchon (see my earlier post for more details)
- Slaughterhouse 5 by Kurt Vonnegut (see a future post for more details)
- My bodacious lounge pants (that should really be at Laura’s house)
- A virtually innumerable number of dice for various games (including a particularly spicy project…)
- A Gristleism by FM3 (sweet noisy portable speaker of numerous Throbbing Gristle loops with pitch control!)
- Many (too many) half-empty or just plain empty Embassy No.1 packets
- A copy of Jay-Z’s Black Album (that belongs to Toby, the Wanderer)
- My Edh deck (not Commander) which is currently Intet, the Dreamer (despite getting nerfed at every turn)
- My proxied list for Saturday’s PTQ (4c Blood – greediest deck of the day, easy)
- A cuddly toy! No, really… I have a plush Cthulhu and it is pure win.
I realise that this was probably still fairly mundane.