Something You Miss
The bus… the train…
All seriousness aside, I don’t actually miss a lot. Some friends who I no longer have contact with, that always sucks. mainly just the freedom and (I suppose debatable) innocence of being a kid.
- Wake up (don’t feel like shit)
- Go to school (grumble about it, but like it really)
- (Not have to go to work)
- Come home from school, watch telly, mess about with mates whatever
- Truly free at the weekends
- Fall asleep at night with ease (no concerns of death/money/war/taxes/stress/etc.)
Maybe an idealised, misty-eyed, semi-nostalgic, vomit-inducing little fantasy – but I do miss it occasionally.