Recently things have been, and will continue to be, pretty quiet around here. I’m both working on several new projects and attempting to bring some ongoing things to a satisfying conclusion. It’s taking up quite a lot of my time.
Quick props list:
- Mr and Mrs Reeder – Congratulations! Fantastic reception last night.
- Burial, for making amazing music. Get the S/T and Untrue. Be wowed.
- Meal times, both Epic and Swedish.
- Wearing a suit and tie. It’s still undeniably classy.
- The Cthulhu Mythos and the people who keep it alive, as always.
Published January 20, 2011
Tags: 30 days, 30 days later, blogging, day twenty, events, january, new year, props, ptq, slops, this month
Strangle 'n' Sniff just doesn't have the same ring to it...
This month is January (big news) and so far it has been pretty damn productive and overall a success. Still have a few things to do though.
- Nikki’s 21st birthday party / Lucy’s general party at Chris and Lucy’s this Friday.
- Potential Call of Cthulhu tournament this Sunday.
- Submission of my EMA for S170 – my (hopefully) final ever piece of university work.
- Binky’s amazing New Year’s Eve success. Got to be some sort of record.
- Preparation for D&D and CoC is underway!
- Everyone who lent me cards for PTQ Nagoya in Cambridge, nice one guys.
- Three year anniversary with Laura.
- Failing to read the board state and scrubbing out in round five of PTQ Nagoya in Cambridge.
- Failing to finish the short story I started writing which I intended to have finished by the end of this month.
- Failing to get a Bears band practice in.
- January for being such a brasic month.